Thursday 15 October 2015

Hearts

Hello I cannot believe we are in October already, there is definitely a chill in the air, but the sun is still trying it's best to shine. I am looking forward to all the gorgeous colours that Autumn brings and drinking lots of hot chocolate to keep warm!!

Today I would like to share another Christmas project using two of my favourite Spellbinder dies the Classic Hearts and of course who can resist an opportunity to use the Poinsettia die. I have combined these dies to make a Christmas decoration using some wool felt.



I used the largest Heart die, three layers of the Poinsettia die and the leaves. I also added three small red beads to the centre of the Poinsettia. I do enjoy decorating my home at Christmas so will have to make a few more to dot around the house. The Poinsettia die can be found at: http://hopeandchances.co.uk/shop/  along with some lovely new Spellbinder dies that can be pre-ordered. I have treated myself to the Woodland Deer (how could I resist)!!

Will be back soon with Christmas puddings (of the felt kind)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment