Monday 26 October 2015

Edwardian Door

Hello a card to share today - the story The Secret Garden inspired me to make this card, having seen a copy recently with a lovely picture on the front cover. Using the Edwardian Door die I created a "forgotten door" covered in pretty foliage. Hope it doesn't look too messy!!


Ingredients used:

Edwardian Door die, Flower from Homespun die set
Flourishes from Jewel Flowers & Flourishes die set
Distress inks, papers from stash, 3D foam pads

Yesterday I spent far too long playing with the new Woodland Deer die which you can find here will be sharing projects soon. It has overtaken the Poinsettia die in my list of favourites (I didn't think that was possible!!). All of the Woodland collection looks amazing I will have to add them to my Christmas list!

Having lunch with a friend today as it is half term a whole week off to enjoy. Back soon take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment