Saturday 17 October 2015

Candy Cane Gift Bag

Hello time to share another project for Elliott's Angels using the Candy Cane Card Front.


I have made a Christmas gift bag with matching tag by cutting out the candy canes and using them as strips (I was thinking candy cane bunting!!) . To make my Christmas house I used Labels Sixteen cut in half for the roof and a smaller die for the front door. I added a wooden heart from my stash and using the smallest Classic Circle die I cut some snowflakes from decorative paper (the very small dies do come in handy). I used a single candy cane to make a gift tag.

Ingredients used:

Candy Cane Card Front,
Labels Sixteen, Classic Squares,
Classic Circles
Kraft bag, Dovecraft North Pole papers,
foam pads

The Candy Cane Card Front die is on sale here http://hopeandchances.co.uk/shop/ at a great discount. Have a look at http://hope-chances.blogspot.co.uk to see lots of other projects.

Will be back soon with more to share xx



No comments:

Post a Comment