Friday 23 October 2015

Elliott's Angels Project

Hello today I am sharing another Elliott's Angels Project using the Joy Strip die. This time I have choosen to make a "shabby chic" Christmas card.




With the Joy Strip die I couldn't resist using the Poinsettia die it is well used at this time of year!!

Ingredients used:

Spellbinders Joy Strip die, Spellbinders Poinsettia die
Distress inks, lace, ric rac and papers from stash
Kraft card 13.5 x 13.5 cm

This is a quick and simple card so just right for batch card making and is good for using up all those bits from that stash of papers and ribbons - which we all have!! Hope you like it.

I am loving being an Elliott's Angel and sharing my simple ideas using Spellbinders. I must say a big thank you for all the lovely comments which have been left on Elliott's blog I really appreciate them.

Will be back soon - nearly the weekend xx



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I've always adored Layered Poinsettia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I have the Pontsettia die. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete