Wednesday 30 September 2015

Spellbinders Candy Cane Card Front

Hello today I am posting my first couple of projects as an Elliott's Angel. 

http://hope-chances.blogspot.co.uk

It's that time of year when we must start thinking about crafting for Christmas and this Spellbinders die does all the work for you. The Candy Cane Card Front die is a two piece die set with a frame and inset featuring three lines of candy canes and sweets.



I have made a quick and simple card by matting dotty paper cut with the frame die onto my base card. Then I cut both the frame and inset from kraft card. I cut more candy canes using three different coordinating papers and layered them up using 3D foam pads. I went over the edges of the papers and card with a white ink pad.

You can find this die and many others at: http://hopeandchances.co.uk/shop/.

Elements of this die can be used to make other Christmas goodies.


Will be back soon with more projects to share xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment