Sunday 20 September 2015

Exciting News and Hello!!

Wow this is scary starting a blog and becoming an Elliott's Angel!!! 

I am very excited to have been chosen to be part of Hope and Chances Creativity's new Design Team "Elliott's Angels". Have a look at the website to find out more about the Team http://hopeandchances.co.uk/ . So thrilled to have been given this chance and I am looking forward to a very "crafty" year ahead. 

This was one of my application entries - a picture I made recently for my bathroom using one of my favourite Spellbinder dies (Spellbinders D-Lites Tweets). A nice cup of tea is now definitely required (computers and I don't get along!!!).

Will be back soon with more projects to share xx






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Teresa - fantastic new blog and love that project x

    ReplyDelete